page top

Trustees of the Green Mountain Club at Shrewsbury Pond (Spring Lake)

Add to bookbag Add to Bookbag | Bookbag (0)

Item Description

Title: Trustees of the Green Mountain Club at Shrewsbury Pond (Spring Lake)

Photographer

  • Dean, Theron S.

Source Document

Extent: 1 lantern slide ; 3.25 x 4 in.

Date Created: March 12, 1921

Description

"Shrewsbury Pond" is former name for Spring Lake in the Town of Shrewsbury.

Genre(s): photographs, lantern slides

Subject/geographic

Subject/topic

Note [Digital Version]

2007-06-12, Center for Digital Initiatives, University of Vermont Libraries

This photo was taken on a Saturday.

Type of Resource: still image

Parent Collections

See it on a map

Access Conditions

For usage rights related to this resource please visit: http://cdi.uvm.edu/rights/
More information.

Permanent Link:

http://cdi.uvm.edu/collections/item/hwccr03b02033

Preferred citation

Trustees of the Green Mountain Club at Shrewsbury Pond (Spring Lake), Herbert W. Congdon, Carton Three, Longtrail photos and slides, Box 2, Sub-box 5, http://cdi.uvm.edu/collections/item/hwccr03b02033 (accessed April 18, 2014)

Add a comment:

*

* Optional

User Comments

This photo is taken beside the Curtis-Tucker camp which is celebrating its 100th birthday this summer--2010. The cabin has been preserved in its original state. One of the other cabins on the Spring Lake is owned by descendants of Joseph and Susan Springs Congdon who were among the original farmers in Clarendon Flats along the Otter Creek north of Wallingford, Vermont.

- pat lambert