page top

St. Anthony's Church and School

Add to bookbag Add to Bookbag | Bookbag (0)

Item Description

Title: St. Anthony's Church and School


  • McAllister, L. L. (Louis L.), 1877-1963

Source Document

Extent: 1 image

Date Created: 1944


Graduating Class of 1944 at St. Anthony School, with Rev. Edmund Marion, pastor. Attendees can be seen in the background. The school was opened on Oct. 1, 1931 and had as many as 400 students. Fr. Marion became pastor in 1940 after having served in many parishes, and began renovations at the school as well as a hot lunch program.

Genre(s): photographs, black-and-white photographs




Note [Digital Version]

2009-10-10, Center for Digital Initiatives, University of Vermont Libraries

Type of Resource: still image

Parent Collections

Access Conditions

For usage rights related to this resource please visit:
More information.

Permanent Link:

Preferred citation

St. Anthony's Church and School, Louis L. McAllister Photographs, Box B17, Folder 08, Item 16, (accessed January 16, 2018)

Add a comment:


* Optional

User Comments