page top

Trinity College - Buildings & Interiors

Add to bookbag Add to Bookbag | Bookbag (0)

Item Description

Title: Trinity College - Buildings & Interiors

Photographer

  • McAllister, L. L. (Louis L.), 1877-1963

Source Document

Extent: 1 image

Description

The building now known as Mann Hall was once known as the administration building (built in 1939) of Trinity College. In 1972 it was renamed in honor of Mother Mary Emmanuel (Frances Mann), who steered the college through many challenging years of growth. It contained the library, classrooms, dining room, lab, and currently has a small auditorium. It is now owned by the University of Vermont. Off in the distance: a large residence owned by the Sisters of Mercy.

Genre(s): photographs, black-and-white photographs

Subject/topic

Subject/name

Subject/geographic

Note [Digital Version]

2009-11-11, Center for Digital Initiatives, University of Vermont Libraries

Type of Resource: still image

Parent Collections

Access Conditions

For usage rights related to this resource please visit: http://cdi.uvm.edu/rights/
More information.

Permanent Link:

http://cdi.uvm.edu/collections/item/mcalB19F05i07

Preferred citation

Trinity College - Buildings & Interiors, Louis L. McAllister Photographs, Box B19, Folder 05, Item 07, http://cdi.uvm.edu/collections/item/mcalB19F05i07 (accessed December 22, 2014)

Add a comment:

*

* Optional

User Comments