page top

Winooski Bridge (Washout) (4X5's)

Add to bookbag Add to Bookbag | Bookbag (0)

Item Description

Title: Winooski Bridge (Washout) (4X5's)


  • McAllister, L. L. (Louis L.), 1877-1963

Source Document

Extent: 1 image

Publisher: University of Vermont, Bailey/Howe Library, Special Collections


View of a heavily damaged building (Johnson Grain Co. mill?) to the left done during the 1927 flood. View extends into the distance with buildings along Colchester Ave seen to the right. Also running off to the right is Lower Winooski Road or later known as Riverside Ave.

Genre(s): photographs, black-and-white photographs



Type of Resource: still image

Parent Collections

Access Conditions

For usage rights related to this resource please visit:
More information.

Permanent Link:

Preferred citation

Winooski Bridge (Washout) (4X5's), Louis L. McAllister Photographs, Box A19, Folder 10, Item 01, (accessed January 23, 2018)

Add a comment:


* Optional

User Comments