page top
Collection Summary
Administrative Information
Access
Publication Rights
Scope and Content Note
Biographical Note
Container List
Vermont Town Maps
Multiple-Town Vermont Maps, New Hampshire Maps
Oversize Rolled Maps
Bound Manuscript Volume
Addition

Franklin H. Dewart Papers

Collection Inventory

Addition   

Folder Object

Alburgh - Alburg Springs, Copy from Beers' Atlas of Franklin and Grand Isle Counties, VT (1871) listing land owners, September 1902   September 1902 

11 124

Alburgh - Alburgh Springs, E.B. Creller Store Land Survey, July 28, 1916   1902 

11 125

Alburgh - Alburgh Springs Roads, Resurveyed for Selectmen of the Town of Alburgh, showing some building footprints, September 15, 1902   September 15, 1902 

11 126

Alburgh - George M. Honsinger Real Estate Partition, December 26 - 20, 1904   December 26, 1904 - December 30, 1904 

11 127

Alburgh - John O'Neil, Deceased, Division of Real Estate, December 1905 - January 1906   December 1905 - January 1906 

11 128

Alburgh - Survey for the Selectmen of Alburgh, showing where the Rutland-Canadian Railroad crosses a highway, October 1899   October 1899 

11 129

Alburgh - Survey for the Selectmen of Alburgh, showing where the Rutland-Canadian Railroad crosses a highway,November 1900   November 1900 

11 130

Bakersfield - "Holbrook Land" Sketch for Hyde and Davis, showing landowners, 1904   1904 

11 131

Bakersfield - "Holbrook Land" Title, showing chain of title, 1904   1904 

11 132

Bakersfield - Highway in Town of Bakersfield, September 14, 1909   September 14, 1909 

11 133

Bakersfield - Joseph Beeman Plan of His Lotting in 1821 of the East Part of Knight's Gore, copied September 6, 1922   September 6, 1922 

11 134

Bakersfield - Mary Borner vs. Lix Borner Plan of Partition, July 23, 1902   July 23, 1902 

11 135

Bakersfield - William Howrigan Survey, showing bridge and retaining wall, June 4, 1904   June 4, 1904 

11 136

Barnard - Copy of "Hazen" Plan (1895), showing lots and land owners, June 1922   June 1922 

11 137

Barnet - Copy of plan of the division of Barnet accepted by the Proprietors in their meeting in August 1785, Traced by Percy G. Smith, April 29, 1910   April 29, 1910 

11 138

Barre - Plan of Wetmore and Morse Granite Company's Marr and Gordon Quarry Excavation, December 1923   December 1923 

11 139

Bellows Falls - River front below toll bridge, showing building footprints and business owners, January 12, 1918   January 12, 1918 

11 140

Belvidere - Copy of a plan of land belonging to E.P. Jewett and Chester Hubbard Estate (undated), showing lots and owners, October 15, 1901   October 15, 1901 

11 141

Belvidere - Land set to Town of Belvidere from Avery's Gore by the Legislative Act of 1896, showing land owners, 1898   1898 

11 142

Benson - Copy from the old plan in town clerk's office (undated), showing lots and owners, February 1, 1928   February 1, 1928 

11 143

Berkshire - Ayr Hill Road Survey, showing land owners, May 21, 1916   May 21, 1916 

11 144

Berkshire - County Road Resurvey, showing Missisquoi Valley Railroad, May 1916   May 1916 

11 145

Berkshire - G.F. Ladd Survey, near East Berkshire, November 1915   November 1915 

11 146

Berkshire - Copy of plan of second and third divisions of land in the township of Berkshire (1842), April 7, 1903   April 7, 1903 

11 147

Bethel - Copy of divsion of town of Bethel (undated), showing owners, May 22, 1920   May 22, 1920 

11 148

Bethel - Copy of plan of the Pitches and others in the East Gore, North of the Grest Mill Lot and of the lots adjoining (undated), land owners listed, traced by C.A. Davis 1900   1900 

11 149

Bethel - Copy of plan of the southeast corner of the town as laid down in a map of Bethel made by Barnabus Strong (undated)   undated 

11 150

Bethel - Plan to show surveys made under the direction of Hon. J.G. Sargent, Attorney General, and Hon. C.W. Gates, State Highway Commissioner for the State of Vermont, July 19, 1909   July 19, 1909 

11 151

Bolton - Plan plotted from the field book of the Proprietors of Bolton to show the lotting of the northerly side (October 15, 1800 - May 15, 1801), May 1910   May 1910 

11 152

Bolton - Plan to show proposed division of "undivided" land between Ward Lumber Company and Walter D. Lane, December 1921   December 1921 

11 153

Braintree - A.A. Thresher and E. Abbott Survey, May 1920   May 1920 

11 154

Braintree - A.A. Thresher's "Thayer Lot," Bertha Nickerson, Clara Wilson, October 22, 1918   October 22, 1918 

11 155

Braintree - Copy of original plan of Braintree (September 23, 1801), March 1920   March 1920 

11 156

Braintree - Farm deeded by Eleanor E. Neff to Louise Davis (September 10, 1919), January 1920   January 1920 

11 157

Braintree - Flora E. Priest's farm, May 23, 1918   May 23, 1918 

11 158

Bridgewater - Map of Bridgewater from actual survey by H.B. Thompson, 1868, showing land owners   1868 

11 159

Bristol - Copied from map by Erwin H. and Helen L. Hasseltine for W.W. Rider (December 20, 1864), showing lots and some owners, April 15, 1922   April 15, 1922 

11 160

Brookfield - Copied from original by John Smith (1818), showing lots and owners, November 7, 1925   November 7, 1925 

11 161

Buel's Gore - Copied and reduced from Edward Hildreth's original plan (undated), 1916   1916 

11 161

Burke - Map traced by M.M. Stocker, showing land owners (original undated), 1910   1910 

11 163

Burlington - Construction Map of the City of Burlington by George C. Stanley (city engineer), showing wards and streets, 1922   1922 

11 164

Burlington - Howard Park, Vermont Hardware Company, Park Avenue and Rutland Railroad, July 1915   July 1915 

11 165

Burlington - Plan of a survey for DeAlton M. Jarvis, showing southwest corner of Pearl Street and South Winooski Avenue plus land owners, May 1923   May 1923 

11 166

Burlington - Plan of a survey made for W.H. Weston, J.A. Cox, and J.E. Ricker, showing southwest corner of North Street and Mansfield Avenue plus land owners, December 11, 1939   December 11, 1939 

11 167

Burlington - Plan to show details of the survey of land conveyed by John J. Flynn to Edward L. Jones, showing intersection of Park Avenue and Rutland Railroad plus portion of waterfront and Vermont Hardware Company, July 6-7, 1915   July 6, 1915 - July 7, 1915 

11 168

Burlington - Plan to show property conveyed by John J. Flynn to Vermont Hardware Company (November 1914) and a small parcel therefrom by Vermont Hardware Company to E.L. Jones (July 1915), showing intersection of Park Avenue and Rutland Railroad, 1915   1915 

11 169

Burlington - Plan to show a survey, showing land of Walker, Louther, and Collins between Chase Street and Winooski River, March 1915   March 1915 

11 170

Burlington - Plan to show relative positions and approximate distances made for Ezra M. Horton, Attorney, showing Dr. W.S. Webb's Oak Ledge Estate, west terminus of Park Avenue, and Standard Oil Company of New York, March 1919   March 1919 

11 171

Burlington - Sketch showing dimensions of the vacant lot west of the old Governor Woodbury House at 416 Pearl Street, made for Mrs. Peter Handy by Donald M. Dewart (surveyor), February 2, 1940   February 2, 1940 

11 172

Burlington - Sketch to show location of boat to grapple strainer at the new intake, showing Burlington Water Works, 1921   1921 

11 173

Burlington - Surveys in regards to State vs. J. Luce for Allen M. Martin, Esq. (State's Attorney), showing College Street, South Lake Street, Battery Street, Main Street, King Street, railroad tracks, walkways, and some business owners, October 25-27, 1918   October 25, 1918 - October 27, 1918 

11 174

Burlington - Survey for A. Lewis and Marion R. Whiting and John Wilson, showing northwest corner of Wilson Street and Mansfield Avenue, June 3, 1927   June 3, 1927 

11 175

Burlington - Survey showing southwest corner of Grove Street and Chase Street plus property of Priscilla Aikey, George E. Aikey, and Simard, April 1923   April 1923 

11 176

Burlington - Survey showing transfer of property from John J. Flynn to E.L. Jones (July 1915) and Vermont Hardware Company (November 1914), July 1915   July 1915 

11 177

Cambridge - Copy from plan of John Safford (undated), showing lot divisions, February 26, 1903   February 26, 1903 

11 178

Cambridge - Plan of northwest part of the Augustud Marcette Farm, October 2, 1922   October 2, 1922 

11 179

Cambridge - Plan of part of the Burlington and Lamoille Railway between the Cady and Hobart crossings, April 1905   April 1905 

11 180

Canaan - Copy (large) of map surveyed by Hubbard Spencer and Jeremiah Eames Jr. (1786 and 1798), showing Canadian boundary and lot divisions, November 21, 1917   November 21, 1917 

11 181

Canaan - Copy (small) of map surveyed by Hubbard Spencer and Jeremiah Eames, Jr. (1786 and 1798), showing Canadian border and lot divisions, November 21, 1917   November 21, 1917 

11 182

Cavendish - Colonial Power and Light Company vs. Christopher W. Goodrich, et al., showing turnpike road, Samuel White's farm, Black River, and property transfers, September 1915   September 1915 

11 183

Cavendish - Colonial Power and Light Company vs. Christopher W. Goodrich, et al., showing turnpike road, Samuel White's farm, Black River, and property transfers, September 23, 1915 (amended survey)   September 23, 1915 

11 184
Folder Map-case

Cavendish - Colonial Power and Light Company vs. Christopher W. Goodrich, et al., showing turnpike road, Samuel White's old farm, Goodrich Farm, Adams Farm, Colonial Power and Light Company, Black River, and property transfers, September 1915   September 1915 

11 185
Folder Object

Cavendish - Plan of Cavendish copied from map by Joseph Crary (1790), showing lot divisions and owners, February 26, 1916   February 26, 1916 

11 186

Cavendish - Plan of survey for Christopher W. Goodrich, George W. Goodrich, and Elliott G. White, showing property divisions, former turnpike road and stone schoolhouse, April 27, 1916   April 27, 1916 

11 187

Cavendish - Plan of survey for Town of Cavendish, showing property transfers, April 27, 1916   April 27, 1916 

11 188

Cavendish - Windsor County surveyor's (Joseph Crary) letter to the Surveyor General of Vermont describing Cavendish (March 4, 1795), copy undated   undated 

11 189

Chittenden - Copy of map of Chittenden (undated), showing lot divisions and some owners, February 22, 1928   February 22, 1928 

11 190

Colchester - Copy of Colchester map by H.N. Baker from Beer's Atlas of Chittenden County, May 1914   May 1914 

11 191

Colchester - Plan of Dr. F.J. Arnold's "Boseley Lot," showing property lines and owners, June 2, 1921   June 2, 1921 

11 192

Colchester - Plan of Dr. F.J. Arnold's lands in Colchester, showing property lines and owners, November 1921   November 1921 

11 193
Folder Map-case

Colchester - Plan of the Joseph W. and Elizabeth R. Curtis Farm at Mallett's Bay, showing beach, roads, and adjoining property owners, surveyed January 28, June 4,6,7, July 25, and September 1, 1921   1921 

11 194
Folder Object

Colchester - Plan of a road in Colchester, showing Yandow Store, E. White property, and J.W. Curtis property, July 26, 1922   July 26, 1922 

11 195

Colchester - Plan to show exchange of quit claim deeds by Elroy S. McNall and wife and Helen C. Van Buren in Lot No. 39, showing homestead and garden, September 10, 1927   September 10, 1927 

11 196

Colchester - Survey for Joseph Dumas, showing property lines adjoining Edward Dumas and Alfred Deforge, March 31, 1915   March 31, 1915 

11 197

Concord - Copy of the plan of Concord (undated), showing lot owners, April 1917   April 1917 

11 198

Danville - Copy of map of Danville loaned by M.M. Stocker (undated), showing lots and owners, February 25, 1921   February 25, 1921 

12 199

Eden - Plan of Eden (undated), copied by C.H. Christy, 1898   1898 

12 201

Eden - Plan to show lotting of Eden (undated original), December 1909   December 1909 

12 202

Eden - Plan of the Town of Eden as originally chartered, showing property owners, undated   undated 

12 203

Eden - Plan of Town of Eden (undated), showing property owners, tracing undated   undated 

12 204

Enosburgh - Enosburgh/Enosburgh Center, Map of Enosburgh Gore (undated), copied February 16, 1903   February 16, 1903 

12 205

Enosburgh - Enosburgh/Enosburgh Center, Map to show roads laid out and closed up by Selectmen of Enosburgh, August 18, 1892   August 18, 1892 

12 206

Enosburgh - Enosburgh/Enosburgh Center, Plan to show alteration of highway as surveyed for Selectmen of Enosburgh, September 17-18, 1897   September 17, 1897 - September 18, 1897 

12 207

Enosburgh - Enosburgh/Enosburgh Center, Plan to Show Cemetery Addition south of Enosburgh Center, showing some property owners, April 1903   April 1903 

12 208

Enosburgh - Enosburgh/Enosburgh Center, Plan to Show Cemetery Addition south of Enosburgh Center, showing some property owners, June 1907   June 1907 

12 209

Enosburgh - Enosburgh/Enosburgh Center, Plan to show division of the Town of Enosburgh (November 11, 1812), April 1900   April 1900 

12 210

Enosburgh - Enosburgh/Enosburgh Center, Plan to show Park Street as surveyed for Enosburgh Selectmen, showing junction of Park, Missisquoi, and Stebbins Streets plus property owners, October 15, 1897   October 15, 1897 

12 211

Enosburgh - Enosburgh/Enosburgh Center, Plan to show pent road for Selectmen of Enosburgh, showing Old Post Road and Byron Woodard's house, October 15, 1897   October 15, 1897 

12 212

Enosburgh - Enosburgh/Enosburgh Center, Survey bill of a highway laid by the Selectmen of Enosburgh, showing adjacent property owners and Bogue Road, July 31, 1901   July 31, 1901 

12 213

Enosburgh - Enosburgh Falls, chart showing conveyances of power on Missisquoi River at Enosburgh Falls, showing owners, dates, chains of title, 1902   1902 

12 214

Enosburgh - Enosburgh Falls, Plan for commissioners in regards to Village of Enosburgh Falls vs. Kent and Kendall, showing Church Street, St. Albans Street, and Main Street plus adjacent owners, June 1897   June 1897 

12 215

Enosburgh - Enosburgh Falls, Plan of school house lot and buildings, July 7, 1906   July 7, 1906 

12 216

Enosburgh - Enosburgh Falls, Plan to show boundaries between William H. Best's homestead and Byron C. and Cord M. Kendall's garage lot, showing Depot Street, April 15, 1927   April 15, 1927 

12 217

Enosburgh - Enosburgh Falls, Plan to show survey for Standard Oil Company of New York at Enosburgh Falls, showing southeast corner of the junction of Pleasant Street and Missisquoi Valley Railroad main line track plus adjacent owners and previous owners, March 27-28, 1918   March 27, 1918 - March 28, 1918 

12 218

Enosburgh - Enosburgh Falls, Water Privileges plan made for Milton A. Kent, showing St. Albans Street, Main Street, Mill Island, canal, Missisquoi River, falls, dam, and businesses, October 1897 - December 1902   October 1897 - December 1902 

12 219

Enosburgh - West Enosburgh, report of a survey between the properties of Richard Smith and M.L. Hubbard, showing road, bridge, and creeks, January 4, 1900   January 4, 1900 

12 220

Essex - Copy from Beers Atlas of Chittenden County by H.N. Baker, undated   undated 

12 221

Essex - Plan of the Goddette Farm, compiled from land records, 1926   1926 

12 222

Essex - Plan to show location of easements for installing, maintaining and repairing drain and sewer tiles granted to the Whiting Milk Companies, Inc., by Comeau and Chapin, and by Haselton, November 18, 1926   November 18, 1926 

12 223

Essex - Plan to show surveys for Goddette Brothers and Servule and Midrise Comeau, showing Central Vermont Railway Company tracks of their Burlington and Lamoille Branch main line and property deeded to Whiting Milk Companies, October 1, 1926   October 1, 1926 

12 224

Fairfax - Copy of General Joseph Beeman's Map of Fairfax (undated), showing lots and owners, December 26, 1911   December 26, 1911 

12 225

Fairfax - Land conveyed by Luther B. Hunt (executor of the George Blake Estate), to E.C. Boyden, December 1900   December 1900 

12 226

Fairfax - Plan of the house formerly occupied by Joseph Young, March 1911   March 1911 

12 227

Fairfax - Plan of a survey to show Charle's F. Wood's lot as agreed upon by Charles F. Wood, Bert Bellows, Admiral Montague Estate, showing frontage on Main Street, June 11, 1926   June 11, 1926 

12 228

Fairfax - Plan to show deeds and agreement as surveyed for George S. Bascom and Sidney G. Tabor, showing portion of the Bascom Road, May 2, 1919   May 2, 1919 

12 229

Fairfax - Plan to show survey made for L.B. Hunt, showing Hunt barn, fences, and Naylor house, September 1910   September 1910 

12 230

Fairfax - Plans made to show surveys for Luther B. Hunt, in regards to Hunt vs. Bellows Free Academy, showing property lines and transfers, May 1-3 and August 4-5, 1911   May 1, 1911 - August 5, 1911 

12 231

Fairfax - Plan to show surveys made for Mrs. H.G. Minot, showing Gaut's Falls, portion of Lamoille River and highway, March 1903   March 1903 

12 232

Fairfax - Survey showing portion of Main Street and properties of Allen Alfred and Emma M. Ufford, June 11, 1926   June 11, 1926 

12 234

Fairfax - Surveys at Fairfax Falls, showing portion of Lamoille River, brick grist mill, and properties of Rogers and Minot, 1903   1903 

12 235

Fairfax - Survey of road near Fairfax Falls, September 15, 1911   September 15, 1911 

12 236

Fairfield - Bridge abutments at East Fairfield over Black Creek, 1898   1898 

12 237

Fairfield - Copy of map of Fairfield and Smithfield (undated), showing lot divisions and properties of Barlow, Bradley, and Captain Thomlinson, October 6, 1904 (2 copies)   October 6, 1904 

12 238

Fairfield - Map of Fairfield, showing property owners, location of schools, and some cemeteries and mills, undated   undated 

12 240

Fairfield - Plan to show 215 acres cut off the east end of the farm in John W. Nye's estate, showing portions of adjoining properties of S. Allen Soule and T. Hale, January 1903   January 1903 

12 241

Fairfield - Plan to show John Mitchell's Meadow in East Fairfield in Jonathan Mitchell vs. R.S. Read, showing portion of Black Creek, portion of the road between Fairfield Center and Fairfield Village, and the average cross-section of a pile of sawdust, April 1896   April 1896 

12 242

Fairfield - Plan to show a lot surveyed for Nelson Bush, Esq., of Boston, showing portion of Black Creek and road to Pumpkin Village plus adjoining property owners, January 14, 1899   January 14, 1899 

12 243

Fairfield - Plan to show a survey made at East Fairfield for George Webster and Sons, showing Mill Pond, falls, bridge, and portion of Webster Saw Mill, October 30, 1919   October 30, 1919 

12 243

Fairfield - Plan to show a survey made for F.D. Lapelle and H.M. Stone of Dream Lake/Fairfield Pond, March 1907   March 1907 

12 244

Fairfield - Plot of surveys showing location of the "Barker's Lot," a part of the estate of J. Abell, October 1898   October 1898 

12 245

Fairfield - Proposed highway, preliminary reconnaisance, showing Jay Gould Hill and some adjoining property owners, January 1907   January 1907 

12 246

Fairfield - Read v. Webster, showing portion of Black Creek, Page Brook, dam, and saw mill, September 1919   September 1919 

12 248

Ferrisburgh - Plan to show land conveyed by Ardelia B. Strong's Estate to Samuel P. Avery, showing lots fronting Lake Champlain, "The Lodge," and small portion of road to Vergennes, April 5-8, 1910   April 5, 1910 - April 8, 1910 

13 249

Ferrisburgh - Plan to show survey of land sold by Samuel P. Avery to Ira J. Brydia, showing frontage on Lake Champlain, December 15, 1916   December 15, 1916 

13 250

Fletcher - Plan to show a survey for Curtis L. Gilman, showing properties of Gilman, Gibbs, and Lamb plus portion of highway between Binghamville and Cambridge, April 12, 1918   April 12, 1918 

13 251

Franklin - Map of Franklin (formerly Huntsburgh), copied from a map by Joseph Beeman (May 31, 1838), which was copied from map by Adolphus Walbridge (1788), showing lots and owners, January 1904   January 1907 

13 252

Franklin - Number 7 plan (general) of the buildings on the Edward Garrow Farm in South Franklin, showing highway frontage, April 1921   April 1921 

13 253

Franklin - Number 8 plan of buildings on the Edward Garrow Farm in South Franklin, showing portion of highway frontage, April 1921   April 1921 

13 254

Franklin - Number 9 plan of the Edward Garrow Farm in South Franklin, Ground floor plan of farm house, 1921   1921 

13 255

Franklin - Number 10 plan to show buildings on the Edward Garrow Farm in South Franklin, upper floor plan of farm house, 1921   1921 

13 256

Georgia - J. Stanley Farm, showing Lake Champlain frontage, undated   undated 

13 257

Georgia - Plan showing flooded area on Ryan Brothers Farm, Lamoille River at East Georgia, from proposed dam for Hogan and Dewart, November 27-29, 1916   November 27, 1916 - November 29, 1916 

13 258
Folder

Georgia - Plan showing flooded area on Ryan Brothers Farm, Lamoille River at East Georgia, from proposed dam for Hogan and Dewart, November 27-29, 1916   November 27, 1916 - November 29, 1916 

13
Folder Object

Georgia - Plan to show a part of the Goodwin Farm made for I.N. Chase, Esq., State's Attorney in State vs. Dinsmores, showing locations of buildings and ground plan and front elevation of the Misses Goodwin's House, 1895   1895 

13 259

Georgia - Plan to show a part of the Mackey Farm in East Georgia, showing location of buildings and their relationship to the road, 1898   1898 

13 260

Grand Isle - Copy of Map of the Town of Grand Isle (1784), showing lots, March 25, 1905   March 25, 1905 

13 261

Grand Isle - Plan of a survey of land sold by G.G. Wright to Green, showing water frontage and road to south end of bridge, August 15, 1921   August 15, 1921 

13 262

Grand Isle - Plan of property of estate of Solon S. Griswold, deceased, showing land sold to Mrs. Mina Griswold and Louis Rock plus frontage on Lake Champlain and main road with adjoining property owners, May 1916   May 1916 

13 263

Grand Isle - Plan showing surveys made for G.G. Wright and Mary D. Sternberg, showing main road frontage, land transfers, and property owners, August 10, 1916   August 10, 1916 

13 264

Grand Isle - Plan to show surveys made in regards to Mary Watkins vs. George W. Childs, showing chain of title, property lines and owners, and highway frontage, August 1904   August 1904 

13 265

Groton - Plan to show survey of dam at south end of Groton Pond (Lake Groton), includes profile, May 20, 1927   May 20, 1927 

13 266

Groton - Sketch of plan to show a survey of dam at south end of Groton Pond (Lake Groton), includes profile and notes about water levels, May 20, 1927   May 20, 1927 

13 267

Guilford - Copy of plan of Guilford (1765), showing lots and owners, March 5, 1901   March 5, 1901 

13 269

Hancock - Copy of original town plan of Hancock (undated), showing lots and owners, April 2, 1927   April 2, 1927 

13 270

Hardwick - Plan of a survey of highway southerly from "Plank Hill," showing bridge and portion of Hardiwck and Woodbury Railroad, November 10, 1921   November 10, 1921 

13 271

Hardwick - Plan of a resurvey of Tuttle/Brush Street, showing junctions with Highland Avenue and Main Street plus some buildings, August 4, 1921   August 4, 1921 

13 272

Hardwick - Plan to show land to be conveyed by S.R. Gallagher to Hardwick Academy and Graded School Distirct and Hardwick Village (jointly) for a ball ground, showing frontage on road to Wolcott, November 7, 1921   November 7, 1921 

13 273

Hardwick - Plan to show a survey made in Hardwick, showing Granite Street, Cottage Street, Elm Street, Dale Street, Main Street, Cherry Street (plus its extension), Hillside Terrace, and Wolcott Street plus some buildings, August 1921   August 1921 

13 274

Hartford - Plan of the Connecticut River at Wilder, VT by Percy G. Smith, February 1917   February 1917 

14 275

Hartford - Plan of Olcott Falls, VT (Wilder), by P.G. Smith, 1889   1889 

14 276

Hartford - Proposed "Ledge Hill Road" starting from present road near Finley Bridge and following old road north to bridge near Camp Creek Road, showing properties of Cotton, Barnes, and Savage, July 1, 1909   July 1, 1909 

14 277

Hartland - Plat of the farm of H.D. Dunbar, North Hartland, VT, from the survey by D.L. Aldrich (August 3-7, 1872), July 5, 1926   July 5, 1926 

14 279

Highgate - Copy of map of the Town of Highgate from Beers' Atlas of Franklin County, VT (1871), showing proeprty owners, October 11, 1902   October 11, 1902 

14 279

Highgate - Copy of part of the old map showing lotting of the Town of Highgate (undated), showing lot divisions and property of Benning Wentworth, 1898   1898 

14 280

Highgate - Map of Highgate and Highgate Centre, showing property owners, portion of Missisquoi River, Lamoille Valley Railroad, Main Street, Spring Street, and Gore Street, undated   undated 

14 281

Highgate - Plan to show agreement deed of Joseph and Elizabeth Patenode and Hazen E. and Mae Lilian Stewart, relating to their lands in Highgate, showing property boundaries and blacksmith shop on land of Abram Lambert, June 1927   June 1927 

14 282

Highgate - Plan to show ancient military road in West Highgate, showing portions of Missisquoi Bay, marsh lands, Central Vermont Railroad, and property of Sanford S. Stevens (between Lime Kiln Point and Steven's Point), October 6, 1902   October 6, 1902 

14 283

Highgate - Plan to show land at Highgate Springs, VT, deeded by Judson L. and Rosina L. Scott to Mrs. Jennie Applegate, showing protion of highway between the Franklin house and Shipyard Bay, October 22, 1902   1902 

14 284

Highgate - Plan to show survey at East Highgate and a line established by agreement between Elizabeth M. Rixford and Susan K. Rixford, showing footprints of buildings and common driveway, April 30, 1918   April 30, 1918 

14 285

Highgate - Plan to show survey at Highgate Springs made for W.G. Payne and Frank Cadorette, showing agreement as to division-lines between W.G. Payne and Elmer Varney, showing portions of "Ancient Warf Road" and road to Canada plus some building footprints, September 2, 1908   September 2, 1908 

14 286

Highgate - Plan to show survey of land conveyances by Deforest W. Hatch to Edward A. Raacke, including an old quarry and "Lime Kiln Point," August 4, 1927   August 4, 1927 

14 287

Highgate - Plan to show the National Life Insurance Company's "Pelton Farm," showing adjoining property owners and portions of Lamkin Road and Missisquoi River, August 1901   August 1901 

14 288

Highgate - Sketch to show levels taken for W.G. Payne at Highgate Springs, showing portions of property of F. Cadorette, "Old Warf Road", highway to Quebec, and Missisquoi Bay, March 11, 1912   March 11, 1912 

14 289

Highgate - Survey of land conveyances to W.G. Payne from Mary Davis and Jusdon L. and Rosina L. Scott, August 12, 1902   August 12, 1902 

14 290

Highgate - Survey of land conveyed to W.G. Payne from Mary Davis and Judson L. and Rosina L. Scott, 1904   1904 

14 291

Hinesburg - Copy of map of Hinesburg from Beers' Atlas (undated), by H.N. Baler, May 1914   May 1914 

14 292

Huntington - Copy of map of Huntington from Beers' Atlas of Chittenden County (undated), by H.N. Baker, May 27, 1914   May 27, 1914 

14 293

Huntington - Map of New Huntington lotting plotted from proprietors' field book surveys of 1808, undated   undated 

14 294

Huntington - Map of New Huntington showing the lotting as plotted by Edward Hildreth from the field book (undated), October 1910   October 1910 

14 295

Huntington - Plan of addition to Maplewood Cemetery, June 4, 1923   June 4, 1923 

14 296

Irasburgh - Plan to show surveys for town of Irasburgh, showing ditches and location of school, July 1908   July 1908 

14 297

Irasburgh - Profile of highway in town of Irasburgh from the Genereux (or Freehart) water trough and easterly to the school house corner, July 1908   July 1908 

14 298

Isle La Motte - Draft of road in Isle La Motte as surveyed in 1794, showing Blanchard's Point, Sand Point, and A. Knap's property, 1925   1925 

14 299

Isle La Motte - Fisk Survey plotting of lots (undated), copy April 1903   April 1903 

14 300

Isle La Motte - Isle La Motte highways showing Cross Road and road to Burying Yard Point (April 27-28, 1804), copy undated   undated 

14 301

Isle La Motte - Isle La Motte highways showing gray rock on east of Burying Yard Point (1804), copy undated   undated 

14 302

Isle La Motte - Isle La Motte highways showing gray rock on lake shore and gray rock in Marsh Bay (April 27-28, 1804), copy undated   undated 

14 303

Isle La Motte - Isle La Motte highways showing small rock in Marsh Bay (1804), copy undated   undated 

14 304

Isle La Motte - Isle La Motte highways showing the road to Burying Yard Point (1805), copy undated   undated 

14 305

Isle La Motte - Isle La Motte northern point enlarged and copied from Beers' Atlas (1871), showing roads, Blanchard's Point, Graveyard Point, Cooper's Point, and ferry line, undated   undated 

14 306

Isle La Motte - "Lucile Manor," showing villa plots for summer homes on east shore of Isle La Motte, including Hill Avenue, lake frontage, and property of Mrs. O.M. Curtis, 1894   1894 

14 307

Isle La Motte - Map to show small part of the land of the Isle La Motte Fishing Club made for Everette R. Reynolds of Long Island City, NY, showing club house footprint and Wait's Bay, 1895   1895 

14 308

Isle La Motte - Map of Isle La Motte, showing original lots (undated), copy April 16, 1903   April 16, 1903 

14 309

Isle La Motte - Plan of a surevy of the Roger Wilcox Farm, showing Lake Champlain frontage, April 1915   April 1915 

14 310

Isle La Motte - Plan to show doings on estate of Dyer H. Hall (deceased), showing transfer of property and original homestead, March 30, 1915   March 30, 1915 

14 311

Isle La Motte - Plan to show property of Reverend William A. Hill, showing Black Marble Quarry and adjacent property owners and nearby cottage owners plus portions of Corners Road, East Shore Road, and Lake Champlain frontage, April 1922   April 1922 

14 312

Isle La Motte - Plan to show quarry conveyed by Nelson W. Fisk to the Vermont Marble Company, showing footprint of the Fisk barn and frontage on Lake Champlain, January 31, 1919   January 31, 1919 

14 313

Isle La Motte - Plan to show survey in regards to E.N. Goodsell vs. Rutland Canadian Railroad, showing location of quarrying rights and Onen Quarry, June 1900   June 1900 

14 314

Isle La Motte - Plan to show survey of ministerial lot number 73 for Hew R. Wood, Esquire, showing portion of West Shore Road and frontage on Lake Champlain, August 16, 1912   August 16, 1912 

14 315

Isle La Motte - Study of highway of 1794 as surveyed by Clark in 1786, 1925   1925 

14 316

Jay - Copy map of that part of Jay which was granted to Thomas Chittenden, Esquire (June 3rd, 1805), December 12, 1903   December 12, 1903 

15 317

Jay - Nelson and Hall Company vs. Taplin et al, plaintiff's exhibit, showing Allen Stanhope Farm, September 1911   September 1911 

15 318

Jericho - Copy of a Correct Map of Jericho (July 12, 1802), showing lots and owners, February 22, 1921   February 22, 1921 

15 319

Jericho - Copy of map of last division of lots (undated), September 14, 1905   September 14, 1905 

15 320

Johnson - Copy of old map of Town of Johnson (formerly Sterling) (undated), showing lots and owners, August 1910   August 1910 

15 321

Johnson - Plan to show surveys and levels, showing portion of Gyhon River and adjacent landowners, November - December 1909   November 1909 - December 1909 

15 322

Johnson - Plan to show survey made for John Lardway, showing property and house footprint of Larway and of W.H. Stearns plus portions of land of J.R. Hill and "ancient highway," May 14, 1915   May 14, 1915 

15 323

Johnson - Rough plan for Hyde Park Vermont Lumber Company, September 1910   September 1910 

15 324

Johnson - Survey in regards to Barrows vs. Gonyed and Jose, showing portion of Gihon River, and properties and building footprints of Gonyed, Barrows, and A.J. Saleeby, October 4, 1921   October 4, 1921 

15 325

Lowell - Plan and profile of highway near Gould Brook, Lowell, VT, June 3, 1909   June 3, 1909 

15 326

Lowell - Plan to show lotting of Lowell (original undated), copy 1909   1909 

15 327

Lowell - Profile of Laclair Hill for Vermont State Highways, showing E. Laclair's mailbox location, June 4, 1909   June 4, 1909 

15 328

Ludlow - Plan to show the Fletcher S. Hines Wood Lot, showing portions of "new" road and "old (Ives)" road and land owned by W. Bixby, July 9-10, 1918   July 9, 1918 - July 10, 1918 

15 329

Mansfield - Copy of Ivory Luce plan (undated), showing lots and a few owners, February 1913   February 1913 

15 330

Mansfield - Lotting plotted based on proprietors surveys (undated), June 1915   June 1915 

15 331

Marlboro - Copy of plan of Marlborough [sic] (undated), showing lots and owners, June 27, 1922   June 27, 1922 

15 332

Mendon - Copy of plan drawn from 1793 plan of Joseph Crary by E.M. Pike (1909), showing lots, January 1923   January 1923 

15 333

Milton - Copy of map of Milton from Beers' Atlas (1869), showing lots, Checkerberry Village, Milton Falls, and a few lot owners near Lake Champlain, January 1909   January 1909 

15 334

Milton - Copy of map of town of Milton from Beers' Atlas of Chittenden County (undated), showing Central Vermont Railroad, Checkerberry Village, West Milton, Milton Falls, and proposed Lake Shore Road, by H.N. Baker, May 1914   May 1914 

15 335

Milton - Map of Milton, showing lots, undated   undated 

15 336

Milton - Map of Milton copied from and old plan (undated), showing lots and owners, July 9, 1910   July 9, 1910 

15 337

Milton - Map to show survey in Milton, showing Camp Gee-kay-Gee (formerly Camp Martin) in West Milton, The Elmer Martin Farm, and portions of a highway and Lake Champlain frontage, September 16, 1922   September 16, 1922 

15 338

Milton - Plan of a survey made for H.H. Beeman, showing building footprints, Congregational parsonage, Pratt-Rankin property, property of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Vermont, and portions of Main Street, Maple Avenue, and Railroad Street, September 24, 1921   September 24, 1921 

15 339

Milton - Plan to show Milton Cemetery Addition, showing West Road, Ravine Road, South Road, and Center Road, August 1921   August 1921 

15 340

Milton - Preliminary sketch of Milton Cemetery, showing west fence, August 1921   August 1921 

15 341

Milton - Surveys on Lot 21 of 4th division made for the heirs of George Ashley, showing owners and a few property transfers, December 1915   December 1915 

15 342

Montgomery - Copy of map of Montgomery by Joseph Beeman (1837), showing lots and owners, January 1897   January 1897 

15 343

Montgomery - Plan of Maple Hills Creamery, showing floor plan, March 1920   March 1920 

15 344

Montgomery - Plan showing survey for George M. Hogan, Esquire, State's Attorney of premises in "Hectorville," alias Montgomery, in State vs. Messier, showing footprints of the Julius Donney house, the W.O. Donney tenement houses, stable and open sheds, and close-up detail of back porch and steps of the W.O. Donney tenement house, July 26, 1911   July 26, 1911 

15 345

Montgomery - Plan to show A.S. Richardson's building lots in Montgomery Center along Trout River and Hutchin's Branch, showing covered bridge and proposed street, November 1898   November 1898 

15 346

Montgomery - Property of Lewis and Richardson in Montgomery Center, showing blacksmith lot and highway bridge, undated   undated 

15 347

Montpelier - Property lots and transfers of title to the State of Vermont within the town of Montpelier, undated   undated 

15 348

Montpelier - Plan of the city of Montpelier with the Berlin addition and East Montpelier, drawn from the original field notes of Surveyor General, by John H. Senter, showing lot divisions and some owners, undated   undated 

15 349

Montpelier - Rough plans of the State House, showing State Street, landscaping, and building footprints, undated   undated 

15 350

Morristown - Plan to show survey of Lot 29 2nd division, October 29, 1925   October 29, 1925 

15 351

Morristown - Profile of the Laporte Road, showing location of a few houses, cemetery, and bridge, May 1908   May 1908 

15 352

Morrisville - Plan to show survey for F.C. Meacham, showing Mrs. Terrill's house and property, Meacham's property, Court Street, Union Street, and Union Street walk, May 29, 1923   May 29, 1923 

15 353

Mount Tabor - Copy of plan of Mount Tabor (1892), May 1, 1920   May 1, 1920 

15 354

Newbury - Copy of plan of the meadow and house lots by Irving Abbott (1892), showing lots and owners, traced by Percy G. Smith, 1917   1917 

15 355

New Hampshire: Copy of the plan of Bath by Caleb Willard (1774), showing lot divisions, traced by Percy G. Smith, 1910   1910 

21 567

New Hampshire: Claremont - Claremont Paper Company, showing profile of penstock, 1920   1920 

21 568

New Hampshire: Hart's Location - Map of a survey for James E. Cashman, showing profile and plan of the part of the highway in Crawford's Notch called "Tug-O-War Hill", July 12 - 14, 1921   July 12, 1921 - July 14, 1921 

21 569

New Hampshire: Haverhill - Copy of plan of Haverhill (undated), showing lots and owners, traced by Percy G. Smith, 1910   1910 

21 570

New Hampshire: Lyme - Copy of map of Lyme (January 25, 1900), showing lots now owned by the International Paper Company, traced by Percy G. Smith, 1917   1917 

21 571

New Hampshire: Lyman and Monroe - Cop of plan (undated), showing lotting and portion of Connecticut River, traced by Percy G. Smith, 1913   1913 

21 572

New Hampshire: Orford - Copy of plan of Orford (August 30, 1854), showing lots and some owners, traced by Percy G. Smith, November 16, 1912   November 16, 1912 

21 573

New Hampshire: Piermont - Copy of plan of Piermont (1900), showing lotting and portion of Connecticut River, traced by percy G. Smith, 1912   1912 

21 574

New York: Constable - Survey of cemetery of Constable, showing plots and some names of burials/owners, September 1905   September 1905 

21 575

New York: Malone - Exhibit number 7 (of unknown project), showing Malone Village, Rutland Railroad, Salmon River, and Branch Pond (aka Lake Titus), 1906   1906 

21 576

New York: Malone - Land owned by Charles Badore, showing Badore Street, Weber Street, Duane Street, and lot owners, August 1899   August 1899 

21 577

New York: Malone - Plan of a survey made for Sidney S. Whittelsey, showing his property at the corner or Main Street and the Salmon River, including portion of Duane Street, bridge, and the Old Whittelsey Factory, March 1916   March 1916 

21 578

New York: Malone - Plan of a survey for S.S. Whittelsey, showing northeast corner of Amsden and Main Streets, portion of Salmon River, and residents to north of Main Street, 1916   1916 

21 579

New York: Malone - Plan to show building lots of the Lawrence Land Company, showing map of Malone north of Elm Street plus lots and owners, 1906   1906 

21 580

New York: Malone - Plan to show land deeded for highway purposes by Frederick G. Paddock, Esq., to the village of Malone, showing southeast corner of Harrison Place and Main Street plus adjacent land owners, May 17, 1899   May 17, 1899 

21 581

New York: Malone - Plan to show Mechanic Street, showing portions of Catherine and Mill Streets, plus adjacent landowners, June 1899   June 1899 

21 582

New York: Malone - Plan to show surveys made for Mrs. Alice S. Whittelsey, showing Main, Duane, and Amsden Streets, Salmon River, bridge, and adjacent lot owners, November 1913 - December 1915   November 1913 - December 1915 

21 583
Folder Map-case

New York: Malone - Plan to show surveys made for Mrs. Alice S. Whittelsey, showing Main, Duane, Amsden, and Brewester Streets plus Salmon River, bridge, and adjacent landowners, November 1913 - December 1915   November 1913 - December 1915 

21 584
Folder Object

New York: Malone - Pocket plan of the Lawrence Land Company's building lots, showing map of Malone north of Elm Street plus lotting and a few landowners, 1906   1906 

21 585

New York: Rouse's Point - Preliminary reconnaisance of the property of Fort Montgomery Development Company, Inc., showing Quebec-New York border, land between Lake Champlain and the Champlain and St. Lawrence Railroad, and lotting, December 1926   December 1926 

21 586

New York: Sarnac Lake - The McLane cottage, showing ground floor and second floor plans, plan number 2(B), 1898   1898 

21 587

New York: Unknown town - Plan of house occupied by Francesco di Marco and owned by the McCaffrey Estate in regards to the People of the State of New York vs. Francesco di Marco, showing floor plan and Quebec-New York border, June 1899   June 1899 

21 588

Miscellaneous - Brief digest of titles, Vergennes Water Power (west side) in regards to Vermont Shade Roller Company vs. Burlington Traction Company, plaintiff's exhibit, 1927   1927 

22 589

Miscellaneous - Design and detail of a steel roof truss, Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Vermont,by D.M. Dewart, January 24, 1938   January 24, 1938 

22 590

Norwich - Rough copy of the Sharon-Norwich-Pomfret-Hartford corner as shown on Windsor County map by Hosea Doten (1855), plus information about Norwich in attached letters (3 pieces), January 22 - 25, 1926   January 22, 1926 - January 25, 1926 

15 356

Norwich - Copy of map of Norwich (undated), showing lot numbers, January 31, 1926   January 31, 1926 

15 357

Orange - Copy of map of Orange by James Whitelaw (1810), showing lots and owners, July 1920   July 1920 

15 358

Pittsfield - Drawn from field book by R.J. Flint (February 1893) with additions from Chaffee's plan (undated), showing lots and some owners, May 22, 1920   May 20, 1920 

15 359

Plymouth - Plan of surveys for J.J. Wilder, showing adjacent landowners, 1916   1916 

15 360

Richford - Contour or flow-lines leveled and plotted for Richford Water Commissioners, May 1905   May 1905 

16 361

Richford - Copy of "correct plan of Richford" (1822-1823), showing lots and owners, March 1, 1912   March 1, 1912 

16 362

Richford - Copy of map made by J.D. Jenkins (undated), showing town boundaries, May 24, 1902   May 24, 1902 

16 363

Richford - Estate of Malvina Willard, showing portion of Powder Springs Road and property of H.H. Rounds, 1904   1904 

16 364

Richford - Miss Lyle Fling's Richford building lots, showing Hamilton Place, Elm Street, Richards Street, and Province Street plus lots and a few owners, 1894   1894 

16 365

Richford - Plan of Dr. C.S. Scofield's lot at the corner of Hamilton Place and Church Street, showing adjacent landowners, June 10, 1898   June 10, 1898 

16 366

Richford - Plan of F.W. Mitchell's addition to Richford, showing lots and Center, Lorne, Liberty, Thomas, Carroll, and Troy Streets, September 1904   September 1904 

16 367

Richford - Plan of land deeded by Mary J. Priest to George H. Bailey, showing Church Street frontage, Old Town House, Whitman house, adjoining land owners, and St. Anne's Episcopal Church and rectory, April 25, 1883   April 25, 1883 

16 368

Richford - Plan of lot formerly Charles Haney's, now owned by Moy Loy, Esq., showing Troy Street frontage, adjoining landowners, and chain of title, June 1898   June 1898 

16 369

Richford - Plan of streets in the village of Richford, showing some building owners, 1894   1894 

16 370

Richford - Plan of surveys, showing lots and owners on west side of a portion of Center Street, 1904   1904 

16 371

Richford - Plan of transit survey made for estates of Arad W. Sears and Elizabeth F. Sears, showing Missisquoi River frontage, building footprints, and J.F. Kelley's American House, July 1909   July 1909 

16 372

Richford - Plan to show Intervale Avenue, showing adjacent landowners, October 11, 1904   October 11, 1904 

16 373

Richford - Plan to show lots in Richford along Province Street between Depot and Foundry Streets plus land owners and plan to show lots as occupied north of River Street, west of Town Street, June 1908   June 1908 

16 374

Richford - Plan to show lot surveyed for R.W. Adams, showing the intersection of School and Main Streets plus land owners, November 24, 1908   November 24, 1908 

16 375

Richford - Plan to show lotting of the town of Richford cemetery, 1894   1894 

16 376

Richford - Plan to show street surveyed across Horace Ayer's meadow, showing Maple Street and lots, May 1898   May 1898 

16 377

Richford - Plan to show street surveyed for the Trustees of Richford, showing portion of Province Street, Quaker Oats grain elevator, and adjacent land owners, March 3, 1911   March 3, 1911 

16 378

Richford - Plan to show streets surveyed for the Trustees of the village of Richford, showing some builging locations and landowners, 1896   1896 

16 379

Richford - Plan to show streets surveyed for Trustees of the village of Richford, showing some building locations and landowners, May 27, 1898   May 27, 1898 

16 380

Richford - Plan to show survey, showing Hamilton Place, Elm Street, and some adjacent landowners and buildings, 1904   1904 

16 381

Richford - Plan to show survey for (1) Father Dorian at corner of Thomas and Liberty Streets; (2) S. Carl Carpenter's homestead along Main Street; (3) resurvey of Province Street, all including some adjacent landowners, 1910   1910 

16 382

Richford - Plan to show survey for Richmond Water Commissioners, showing old and new resevoirs, August 15, 1905   August 15, 1905 

16 383

Richford - Plan to show survey of Ruth D. Mills' lot in Richford Village, showing School Street and properties of J.H. Gross and H.L. Baker, March 1903   March 1903 

16 384

Richford - Preliminary plan of approximate elevations taken for Boright Company at Steven's Mills, showing portion of Missisquoi, adjacent landowners, and the location of the new mill, May 27, 1911   May 27, 1911 

16 385

Richford - Profiles run for the Water Commissioners of the village of Richford, November 1904   November 1904 

16 386

Richford - Richford Center Cemetery, showing portion of old cemetery, plots in addition, and Bliss property, October 18, 1919   October 18, 1919 

16 387

Richford - Rough plan of the F.W. Mitchell Addition, showing lots and Center, Lorne, Liberty, Carroll, and Troy Streets, 1904   1904 

16 388

Richford - Rough plan to show property of the Richford Foundry Company, showing Missisquoi River frontage, Foundry Street, and building footprints, May 29-30, 1908   May 29, 1908 - May 30, 1908 

16 389

Richford - Rough plan to show surveys for Bickford, Chaplin, Elkins, and Wurtshorns, plus adjacent landowners, November 24, December 1-3, 1909   November 24, 1909 - December 3, 1909 

16 390

Richford - Rough sketch of Richford Village, traced from 1871 Beers' Atlas with streets laid since that date, June 1908   June 1908 

16 391

Richford - School lot, showing portion of Missisquoi River, Eastern Avenue, school building footprint, and adjacent landowners, 1917   1917 

16 392

Richford - Sewer plans along Creamery and Foundry Streets, June 1910   June 1910 

16 393

Richford - Copy of plan of lots and owners in portion of Richford (undated), showing portion of Missisquoi Railroad to St Albans and Center Street, October 5, 1904   October 5, 1904 

16 394

Richford - Plans of the three stories of the Powers-Blanchard-Chappell House on the United States and Canada boundary line and east of the north branch of the Missisquoi River, showing floor plans, plus plan to show survey of Ewins' Dew-Drop Inn at the United States and Canada boundary just west of Missisquoi River, October 1905   October 1905 

16 395

Richford - Plan to show location and grades of streets, showing portion of Main Street and owners of adjacent properties, 1895   1895 

16 396

Richford - Plan to show locations of water-wheels drawing water from the dam at Goff's Falls made for the Sweat-Comings Company, showing portion of Missisquoi River and footprints and owners of buildings, February 7-8, 1905   February 7, 1905 - February 8, 1905 

16 397

Richford - Rude plan to showing elevations preliminary to locating a dike wall for diverting the waters of the Missisquoi River in Stevens' Mills made for the Boright Company, 1910   1910 

16 398

Richford - Tentative plan for Richford Home Building Association, showing lotting, a few building footprints, adjacent landowners, Harwood-Hill Road, Center Street extension and park, and Home Street, July 12, 1919   July 12, 1919 

16 399

Richmond - Copy of plan by Edward Hildreth for William Root (June 12, 1867), showing lots and land of A.K. Jacobs, June 1918   June 1918 

16 400

Richmond - Plan of Richmond, showing portions of Winooski River and neighboring towns, January 24, 1923   1923 

16 401

Richmond - Plan of surveys for Estate of Michael Larner, showing lots, pond, and some adjacent landowners, September 1905   September 1905 

16 402

Richmond - Plan to illustrate titles of F.H. Shepardson's "Gleason Farm" of lots originally in Williston (copy of undated original), showing portion of Winooski River and adjacent landowners, 1927   1905 

16 403

Richmond - Plan to show lots in Richmond that were formerly a part of Jericho, based on surveys made for the proprietors of Jericho, September 16, 1905   September 16, 1905 

16 404

Richmond - Plan to show survey for Standard Oil Company lands deeded to them from Nellie Graves and Maud Gates, plus adjacent landowners, May 31, 1918   May 31, 1918 

16 406

Richmond - Plan to show survey for Standard Oil Company lands deeded to them from Nellie Graves and Maud Gates, plus adjacent landowners (B), May 31, 1918   May 31, 1918 

16 407

Ripton - Map of Ripton drawn by J.S. Chandler, showing lots and owners, January 1903   January 1903 

16 407

Rockingham - Bellows Falls Canal Company flowage map by New England Power Company Construction Engineers, showing properties in Rockingham and portions of Connecticut River and Williams River, October 24, 1927   October 24, 1927 

16 408

Rockingham - Bellows Falls Canal Company flowage map by New England Power Company Construction Engineers, showing properties in Rockingham and portion of Connecticut River, October 24, 1927   October 24, 1927 

16 409

Rockingham - Copy of first survey of Rockingham by Caleb Willard (1753), showing lotting, undated   undated 

16 410

Rockingham - Plan of the farm of Morton F. and Rita C. Downing, showing Connecticut River frontage and highway to Springfield, October 17 - 23, 1927   October 17, 1927 - October 23, 1927 

16 411

Rockingham - Survey showing lands of Lovell, Proctor, Divoll, and Wylie, October 23, 1927   October 23, 1927 

16 412

Saint Albans - Agreement and survey of boundaries of pasture lands on Sheldon Road owned by Cd. Rublee, Dennis Ledoux, Whittemore, and Clifford, June 20, 1895   June 20, 1895 

17 413

Saint Albans - City Hall lots, showing portion of Pearl Street, Campbell Block, Collins Block, and portion of playhouse, surveyed 1894, 1902, 1909, and 1927   1894 - 1927 

17 414

Saint Albans - Copy of map of 24 lots owned by Rev. F.W. Smith at the corner of Lake and Elm Streets by E.W. Jewett (1871), November 6, 1893   November 6, 1893 

17 415

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing Aldis Street, Bellows Street, and Elm Street (1890), including some lot owners and title transfer information, April 1895   Apri 1895 

17 416

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing Allen Street, Gilman Street, and Weldon Street as surveyed by Amos Robinson (September 4, 1867), February 12, 1896   February 12, 1896 

17 417

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing England Street, Mechanic Street, Diamond Street, and Main Street including phsyical description by Anthony Jones (August 31, 1865), undated   undated 

17 418

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing Herman Greene's Estate and portions of South Main Street and railroad by E.W. Jewett (February 23, 1867), April 7, 1904   April 7, 1904 

17 419

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing Jail/Pearl Street and Cedar Street plus lots by Anthony Jones for Dr. H.F. Stevens (1865), undated   undated 

17 420

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing Pearl Street and central line of Missisquoi Railroad plus lots and some owners (1871), April 4, 1896   April 4, 1896 

17 421

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing Pearl Street, Main Street, and Foundry Street plus portion of Missisquoi Railroad, lots, owners, and some building footprints (undated), undated   undated 

17 422

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing road from New Wharfe [sic] to village, including adjacent landowners, by E.W. Jewett (June 24, 1872), August 4, 1901   August 4, 1901 

17 423

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing St Albans Bay Road and landowners (undated), January 3, 1901   January 3, 1901 

17 424

Saint Albans - Copy of map showing William Gadcomb's lots and portion of Vermont and Canada Railroad by E.W. Jewett (February 22, 1866), December 5, 1900   December 5, 1900 

17 425

Saint Albans - Franklin County Court House cellar plan, November 1902   November 1902 

17 426

Saint Albans - Franklin County Court House first floor plan, November 1902   November 1902 

17 427

Saint Albans - Franklin County Court House second floor plan, November 1902   November 1902 

17 428

Saint Albans - Foundation plan of H.G. Morton's bank building on Main Street, made for J.J. Thompson, January 1897   January 1897 

17 429

Saint Albans - Map made for J.J. Thompson showing "American-House" Block, portions of Main Street and Lake Street, alleys, and properties of the Trust Company Bank, B.F. Rugg, and D. Dutcher, 1893   1893 

17 430

Saint Albans - Map of building lots and the property of Mr. G.P. Twigg, showing portions of High Street and Brainerd Street plus a few adjoining property owners, May 7, 1892   May 7, 1892 

17 431

Saint Albans - Map of City of Saint Albans, showing streets, some property owners and businesses, railroads, and wards, 1897   1897 

17 432

Saint Albans - Map of Hon. J. Gregory Smith Estate "Point Farm," showing portion of St. Alban's Bay frontage, Point-Farm Road, and landowners, 1904 - 1905   1904 - 1905 

17 433

Saint Albans - Map of Isaac Borley's Second Addition to Saint Albans, showing portions of Messenger Street and High Street with lot numbers and a few adjacent land owners, 1896   1896 

17 434

Saint Albans - Map of plan of 10 acres of land sold by S.W. Shulters to F.P. Wells, showing adjacent landowners and portion of Kellogg Road, 1897   1897 

17 435

Saint Albans - Map of property in Saint Albans drawn for John B. Fletcher, showing portions of Messenger Street, Congress Street, and High Street plus adjacent property owners and building footprints, 1890   1890 

17 436

Saint Albans - Map of property of Estate of Hon. W.C. Smith, showing portion of Center Street and adjacent landowners, December 1897   December 1897 

17 437

Saint Albans - Map of estate of W. C. Smith (deceased) sold to James Sheehey, showing adjacent landowners and portion of Center Street, April 1897   1897 

17 438

Saint Albans - Map of property of St. Albans Foundry Company, showing portions of Center, Kingman, Foundry and Lake Streets, 1895   1895 

17 439

Saint Albans - Map showing portions of Barlow Street, Upper Welden Street, and Thorp Avenue plus land sold by Farnsworth and Pierce to the St. Albans Academy and Graded School and adjacent landowners, August 1895   August 1895 

17 440

Saint Albans - Map showing portions of Foundry, Hout, and Pearl Streets plus lots and owners, undated   undated 

17 441

Saint Albans - Map showing portions of Main and Kingman Streets plus alley, lots, and owners, February 1896   February 1896 

17 442

Saint Albans - Map showing portion of Main Street and "Walnut Villa," plus adjacent landowners, undated   undated 

17 443

Saint Albans - Map showing portions of North High Street and some landowners, undated   undated 

17 444

Saint Albans - Map showing portions of Rublee Street, Stranahan's Addition, and some landowners, April 1897   April 1897 

17 445

Saint Albans - Map showing portion of Spruce Street for Mrs. Walker, plus adjacent landowners, undated   undated 

17 446

Saint Albans - Map to show agreement and deeds between J.M. Foss and heirs of Hon. J.G. Smith relative to the boundaries between their farms, plus adjacent landowners, April 1896   April 1896 

17 447

Saint Albans - Map to show building lots in Lewis and Richardson's Addition to Saint Albans, showing portions of Aldis, Bellows, Calvary, Cross, and Elm Streets, plus lots and some owners, 1896   1896 

17 448

Saint Albans - Plan and corresponding survey made for the Honorable Judges Hotchkiss and Start for the county, showing portions of Bank, England, and Church Street plus land owners, undated   undated 

17 449

Saint Albans - Plan and profiles of a proposed dam for Arthur Fisher, Esquire, on his O'Neill Farm, March 1916   March 1916 

17 450

Saint Albans - Plan made for F.W. McGettrick, showing portion of England Street and adjacent landowners, June 13, 1896   June 13, 1896 

17 451

Saint Albans - Plan made for Joseph H. Montefiore, showing portions of Main and Hoyt Streets plus building footprints and adjacent property owners, December 2, 1895   December 2, 1895 

18 452

Saint Albans - Plan made for Mrs. A.E.B. Smith, showing portions of Main and Center Street, plus drug store lot and adjacent landowners, July 13, 1895   July 13, 1895 

18 453

Saint Albans - Plan made for St. Albans Cemetery Association to show proposed extension of England Street, showing portion of Diamond Street and adjacent landowners, September 1895   September 1895 

18 454

Saint Albans - Plan made from actual survey for suit of Willett vs. Village of St. Albans (defendant's exhibit), showing Stevens Brook frontage, portion of Lake Street, bridge, Willett House footprint, and adjacent landowners, September 1895   September 1895 

18 455

Saint Albans - Plan made from actual surveys for persons owning shares in the alleys shown, showing portions of Main, Kingman, and Foundry Streets, alleys, and adjacent landowners, February 1896   February 1896 

18 456

Saint Albans - Plan made without survey conformably to land records, showing portions of Stebbins Street, Catherine Street, and Market Square plus adjacent landowners, April 16, 1915   April 16, 1915 

18 457

Saint Albans - Plan of Barlow's Division by W.E. Babbitt, showing portions of Welden, Barlow, Diamond, and Blaisdell Streets plus lots and some landowners, May 1887   May 1887 

18 458

Saint Albans - Plan of Burnham land (copy) (undated), showing land divisions and owners, February 12, 1896   February 12, 1896 

18 459

Saint Albans - Plan of Carroll's Addition, showing portions of Lake and Carroll Streets, plus lots and adjacent land owners, June 14, 1923   June 14, 1923 

18 460

Saint Albans - Plan of land and buildings of W.G. Brown, showing portion of Fairfield Street, driveway to Saint Albans Hospital, building footprints, and adjacent landowners, 1896   1896 

18 461

Saint Albans - Plan of land owned by Estate of Henry E. Seymour, Deceased, showing footprint of the Lasell Brick House, portions of Lasell Street and Old County Road, and adjacent landowners, July 1896   July 1896 

18 462

Saint Albans - Plan of part of Estate of Horace Livingston, showing portions of Main and Foundry Streets and adjacent landowners   July 1895 

18 463

Saint Albans - Plan of Oliver Brossoit's lots in St. Albans, showing portion of Russell Street and adjacent landowners, October 8, 1915   October 8, 1915 

18 464

Saint Albans - Plan of part of the "Aldis Addition," showing portions of North Elm Street, Aldis Street, sewer line, and Central Vermont Railway plus adjacent landowners, 1901   1901 

18 465

Saint Albans - Plan of profiles of a hill and highway, showing houses of Joseph Richard, Jonathan Fallon, Joseph Fallon, and W. Ackerman, August 1909   August 1909 

18 466

Saint Albans - Plan of property of Rev. Fr. Damase Daignault, showing portion of Lake Street and adjacent landowners, September 7, 1895   September 7, 1895 

18 467

Saint Albans - Plan of a resurvey, showing sand shed and moulding rooms of the St. Albans Foundry Company, August 5, 1927   August 5, 1927 

18 468

Saint Albans - Plan of a survey made for C. King and Lawrence and Lovely, showing northeast corner of England Street (Lincoln Avenue) and Diamond Street plus landowners, September 11, 1926   September 11, 1926 

18 469

Saint Albans - Plan of survey made for Horace J. McKenzie (showing portion of Brainerd Street and adjacent landowners) and plan of survey made for F.H. Prior and J.H. Cummings (showing northwest corner of Stowell and South Main Streets plus landowners), July 13, 1917   July 13, 1917 

18 470

Saint Albans - Plan of a survey of Henry Bryant's lot, showing portions of Upper Welden Street and Stevens Brook, plus adjacent landowners, April 1897   April 1897 

18 471

Saint Albans - Plan of survey of village lots owned by estate of Curtis Pierce and estate of Horatio P. Seymour, showing portions of Main, Kingman, and Center Streets plus adjacent property owners, July 1896   July 1896 

18 472

Saint Albans - Plan of a survey showing portions of Center, Kingman, and Main Streets, plus property owners, April 8, 1927   April 8, 1927 

18 473

Saint Albans - Plan of W.C. Smith wood lot at St. Albans Hill, showing adjacent landowners, 1892   1892 

18 474

Saint Albans - Plan of "Welden Hotel" lot, showing portions of Congress Street, Maiden Lane, and Bank Street, plus some building footprints and adjacent property owners, November 1908   November 1908 

18 475

Saint Albans - Plan of wood lot deeded February 15, 1871 by N.M. Stearns to H.M. Stearns of Fairfax, VT, showing adjacent landowners, May 3, 1919   May 3, 1919 

18 476

Saint Albans - Plan showing survey of James W. Simpson's lot, showing Simpson's "Paquette" house and portion of Herrick's "Blaisdell Block," December 24, 1894 - June 2, 1923   December 24, 1894 - June 2, 1923 

18 477

Saint Albans - Plan to show Driscoll Block lot and chain of title, showing southwest corner of Lake and Main Streets plus property owners, 1895   1895 

18 478
Folder Map-case

Saint Albans - Plan to show E.D. Fuller and the Cash Store Company property and chain of title, showing portion of Main Street and adjacent landowners, July 1895   July 1895 

18 479
Folder Object

Saint Albans - Plan to show dimensions of several lots after the changes, showing portions of Messenger, Rublee, and High Streets, plus property owners, April 1897   April 1897 

18 480

Saint Albans - Plan to show exchange of land between J.S. Rogers and B.C. Hall, showing portion of Fairfield Street, plus land sold to Hall by Leaving at the corner of Fairfield and High Streets, 1890   1890 

18 481

Saint Albans - Plan to show land deeded by Hiram Cushman and wife to Edward Maun, showing portions of Missisquoi Valley Railroad, Sheldon Road, High Street, and land of Laura M. Seymour, April 1896   April 1896 

18 482

Saint Albans - Plan to show land deeded by Morrill heirs to St. Albans Cemetery Association, showing portion of Ebenezer Brooks' farm, September 1909   September 1909 

18 483

Saint Albans - Plan to show land owned by estate of J.G. Smith and Florence Seymour, showing portion of Prospect Street, showing land of Martha Cummings and Edward Curtis Smith, August 1902   August 1902 

18 484

Saint Albans - Plan to show land sold by Strong Hardware Company to Carlyle and Bedard, showing portions of Catherine Street, St. Albans Tallow Company brick warehouse and ice house, land of St, Albans Foundry Company, and land of Owen Marron (St. Albans House), April 1, 1912   April 1, 1912 

18 485

Saint Albans - Plan to show land surveyed for A.T. Hoyt, showing portions of Newton Road, Missisquoi Valley Railroad, and Main Street, plus property owners, June 1908   June 1908 

18 486

Saint Albans - Plan to show lots as staked for Deacon H.M. Stevens, showing portions of England, Upper Welden, Main, and South Main Streets, plus adjacent landowners, October 30, 1895   October 30, 1895 

18 487

Saint Albans - Plan to show lotting of Saint Mary's Cemetery, showing portions of Potter's Pasture and Fairfax Road, plus plot owners and key to the single graves, 1896   1896 

18 488

Saint Albans - Plan to show Mrs. Mary S. Perkin's Addition to St. Albans, showing portions of Central Vermont Railroad, First, Second, Third, and Gadcomb Streets, plus lots and some adjacent landowners, 1895 - 1903   1895 - 1903 

18 489
Folder Map-case

Saint Albans - Plan to show owners of a part of the Blaisdell Tract in village and town of St. Albans, showing portions of South Main Street, Gilman Avenue, and England Street, plus landowners, August 1891   August 1891 

18 490
Folder Object

Saint Albans - Plan to show property of Clement H. Paquet, showing portion of Pearl Street, black smith shop, carriage shop, Idell Montefiore house, and T.J. Comstock house, July 9, 1927   July 9, 1927 

18 491

Saint Albans - Plan to show results of survey showing northeast corner of South Main Street and Parsons Avenue and landowners, January 1, 1897   January 1, 1897 

18 492

Saint Albans - Plan to show staking of People's Trust Company Land, showing portions of Kingmand and Center Streets, plus adjacent landowners   June 10, 1896 

18 493

Saint Albans - Plan to show Stranahan's Addition to St. Albans, showing Upper Newton Street between Messenger and High Streets, plus lots and some owners, 1895   1895 

18 494

Saint Albans - Plan to show survey made for H.M. Mott, Esquire, attorney for Nancy Rabtor, showing sewer boxes and landowners at the intersertion of Lasell and Water Streets, June 12, 1897   June 12, 1897 

18 495

Saint Albans - Plan to show survey for Mrs. Mary Walker, showing portions of Spruce Street and Stevens Brook plus adjacent lots and some owners, April 13, 1910   April 13, 1910 

18 496

Saint Albans - Plan to show survey of land sold by Warren R. and Mildred Austin to H. Wlmer and Ruth Wheeler on October 7, 1922, showing portion of Congress Street, J.M. Woods property, and some building footprints, June 1, 1923   June 1, 1923 

18 497

Saint Albans - Plan to show survey made for A.F. and Viloa G. Dowe, showing chain of title, building footprint, portion of Bank Street, and adjacent property owners, July 30, 1927   July 30, 1927 

18 498

Saint Albans - Plan to show surveys made for the estate of Luther B. Hunt, Jr., showing portions of Stevens Brook, Lake, South Eber 15, 1904lm, Welden, and Hunt Streets, plus nearby landowners, October 15, 1904   October 15, 1904 

18 499

Saint Albans - Plan to show a survey of Mrs. Marion Clark's house lot, showing chain of title, northwest corner of Thomas and Congress Streets, building footprints, and adjacent landowners, August 17, 1901   August 17, 1901 

18 500

Saint Albans - Plan to show a survey of ten acres conveyed by Estella Montefiore to Almeda M. Waite, showing adjacent landowners and portions of the Saint Albans and Swanton Stage Road and a highway, January 25, 1896   January 25, 1896 

18 501

Saint Albans - Plan to show transit survey of the old T.H. Campbell Homestead for W.N. Campbell, Esq., showing northeast corner of Messenger and Congress Streets, adjacent landowners, tree locations, and building footprints, October 1904   October 1904 

18 502

Saint Albans - Plan to show Walter P. Twigg's lot, showing chain of Twigg's Opera Lot title, Maint Street, building footprints, and adjacent property owners, June 1923   June 1923 

18 503

Saint Albans - Rough plan of Lewis and Richardson's Addition to St. Albans, showing lots, some landowners, and portions of the Central Vermont Railroad, Calvary Cemetery, and Elm, Aldis, Cross, Bellows, and Calvary Streets, 1896   1896 

18 504

Saint Albans - Rough plan to show I.S. Borely's proposed streets, showing lots, some lots and owners, and portions of Main, Messenger, Farrar, and High Streets, July 1895   July 1895 

18 505

Saint Albans - Rough plan of Waugh's Opera House, showing seating chart and floor plan, January 9, 1895   January 9, 1895 

18 506

Saint Albans - Surveyed and plotted for M.E. and E.H. Bell, showing properties of Merton E. and Ernest H. Bell plus adjacent landowners, 1903 - 1904   1903 - 1904 

18 507

Saint Albans - Survey made for Taylor, Smith and Maun, showing lot divisions and owners plus portions of Upper Welden and England Streets, July 1894   July 1894 

18 508

Saint Albans - Survey showing Mrs. Celia Allen's lot, showing adjacent land owners, some building footprints, and portion of Center Street, November 29, 1909   November 29, 1909 

18 509

Saint Albans - Survey showing Katherine W. Smith Estate lot, showing adjacent landowners and portion of Federal Street, April 29, 1910   1910 

18 510

Saint Albans - Survey showing northwest corner of South Main and Gilman Streets, showing property owners, and survey of portion of Lake Street, showing property owners, January 1909   January 1909 

18 511

Saint George - Copy from an ancient plan (undated), showing lots and adjacent towns, May 15, 1917   May 15, 1917 

19 512

Saint Johnsbury - Copy of map showing lots and owners, undated   undated 

19 513

Salisbury - Copy of plan surveyed in 1762 by Samuel Moore, showing lots and owners, February 1, 1923   February 1, 1923 

19 514

Sharon - Copy of map from ancient plan (undated), showing lots, owners, and portion of White River, June 26, 1922   June 26, 1922 

19 515

Shelburne - Copy of plan of lots surveyed by Ira Allen (undated), showing lots and a few owners, January 1920   January 1920 

19 516

Shelburne - Plan to show surveys for L.E. Haynes, Jr., showing portions of 1799 Shelburne lotting, Stage Road, and property of adjacent landowners, plus some Mitchell building footprints, 1921 - 1922   1921 - 1922 

19 517

Shelburne - Study of chart of line between the lots numbered 45, 43, 47, and 72 by comparison with adjacent landmarks, 1921 - 1922   1921 - 1922 

19 518

Shelburne - Survey of a road and adjacent land owners (Henry N. ROwley, Thad Willey, George Willey, Haynes, and Mitchell), showing some Mitchell building footprints, 1922   1922 

19 519

Sheldon - Land at Sheldon Junction deeded to Mrs. Annette M. Remington, showing portions of a highway and railroad plus adjacent landowners, November 30, 1901   November 30, 1901 

19 520

Sheldon - Plan number 1, original lotting in 1793, copy undated   undated 

19 521

Sheldon - Plan of lots surveyed for St. Albans District Camp Meeting Association, showing Missisquoi River frontage, camp plan and circulation routes, July 1904   July 1904 

19 522

Sheldon - Plan of "The Bowl Lot" on Missisquoi River near Sheldon Springs bonded by Robert McLeod to Missisquoi Pulp and Paper Company, showing portion of property of S.B. McFeeters, May 9, 1918   May 9, 1918 

19 523

Sheldon - Plan of U. Brigham Northrop's Grist Mill property, showing portions of highway and river plus nearby businesses and building footprints, December 1903   December 1903 

19 524

Sheldon - Plan to show location of an easement for railroad side tracks to be granted by BLandy and Gray to the Missisquoi Pulp Company at Sheldon Springs, Octobe r24, 1901   October 24, 1901 

19 525

Sheldon - Plan to show three easments to be conveyed by Napoleon Dunyow to Sheldon Poor House Association, including adjacent landowners, May 31, 1905   May 31, 1905 

19 526

Sheldon - Rough plan and details made for Beatty, Holmes, and Dunton, Selectmen of Sheldon, showing a roadway and bridge, 1897   1897 

19 527

Sheldon - Survey of land in Sheldon Springs showing the Missisquoi Pulp and Paper Company row of tenements and adjacent landowners, May 1918   May 1918 

19 528

Sherburne - Copy of old plan (undated), showing lots and adjacent towns, June 26, 1922   June 26, 1922 

19 529

Shrewsbury - Copy of plan of town by L.F. Croft (undated), showing some landowners, November 1918   November 1918 

19 530

Shrewsbury - Plan to show surveys made for E.M. Plumley, showing the land of Simeon Rawson, Calvin Robinson, Daniel Thurber, and Burditt, November 1918   November 1918 

19 531

South Burlington - Plan to show survey for Luman E. Haynes of land deeded to him March 14, 1918, showing adjacent landowners and portion of Swift Street, February 7, 1921   February 7, 1921 

19 532

South Burlington - Rufus M.A. Barstow Farm, showing adjacent landowners and portions of Cross Road and Dorset Street, April 10, 1915   April 10, 1915 

19 533

Springfield - Surveys of town, showing streets, Black River, and water works plan (series of 20), 1903   1903 

19 534

Stannard - Copy of plan for Goshen Gore Number 1 (undated), showing lots and some owners, undated   undated 

19 535

Stowe - Copy of plan of lotting of Stowe (undated), showing list of Stowe proprietors, November 1912   November 1912 

19 536

Stowe - Plan of survey made for Dr. H.C. Brigham, showing road, bridge, and building footprints of Charles H. Chapin, September 24, 1915   September 24, 1915 

19 537

Stowe - Plan of the Sweetser House, June 1922   June 1922 

19 538

Stowe - Survey for State of Vermont vs. Bettis, showing Sterling Brook, bridge, farm road, and Sweetser House footprint, June 1, 1922   June 1, 1922 

19 539

Swanton - Copy of map from Beers' Atlas of Franklin Country (1871), with additions by Dewart, showing streets, Central Vermont Railroad, St. Johnsbury and Lake Champlain Railroad, Missisquoi River, and bridge, 1912   1912 

20 540

Swanton - Copy of old plan (June 4, 1800), showing lots and a few owners, December 5, 1895   December 5, 1895 

20 541

Swanton - Copy of plan by Eleazer Jewett (undated), showing lots and a few lot designations, July 6, 1901   JUly 6, 1901 

20 542

Swanton - Map to show division of real estate of the late Erastus Jewett as made by Crapton, Warner, and Dewart, 1892   1892 

20 543

Swanton - Plan and profile of part of the old Swanton Stage Road, showing John's Bridge over the Missisquoi River, stone culvert, Farrar land, and H.B. Bullard's farmhouse and barn, June - July 1901   June 1901 - July 1901 

20 544

Swanton - Plan number 1 made to show survey for H.C. Stilphen, showing portion of Canada Street, BUllard property and block, and the Platt or Tarble Brick Store, August 22, 1902   August 22, 1902 

20 545

Swanton - Plan of Furman's Addition to Swanton, showing lot divisions, Furman Park, and portions of Dewey Street, Hobson Street, Brooklyn Avenue, Park Avenue, and River Road, 1898   1898 

20 546

Swanton - Plan of Green's Corners Cemetery, showing highway frontage and burial locations for individuals and families, December 1914   December 1914 

20 547

Swanton - Plan of lands surveyed for Judson Janes, Esq., showing adjacent property owners, December 22 - 23, 1899   December 22, 1899 - December 23, 1899 

20 548

Swanton - Plan of the northeast part of lot number 27 as surveyed for Judson Janes, and Captain Stephen F. Brown, showing property boundaries and portion of the estate of W.L. Sowles, May 6, 1903   May 6, 1903 

20 549

Swanton - Plan of part of Swanton in regards to Mary Hyde vs. Town of Swanton, made for attorneys for town of Swanton, shwoing northeast and northwest corners of Liberty and First Street plus Marcia's Meat Market and Prouty's Store, March 1898   March 1898 

20 550

Swanton - Plan of survey of details in regards to Mary Hyde vs. Town of Swanton, showing Plan numbers 2,3,4,5,6, circa 1898   circa 1898 

20 551

Swanton - Plan of small part of W.G. Payne's marsh in West Swanton, showing portion of Charcoal Creek and adjacent property owners, September 1899   September 1899 

20 552

Swanton - Plan of Wright (or Hunter) Farm for Horace Baxter, Esq., showing chain of title, adjacent railroads, Highgate Road, and Old River Road to Highgate plus adjacent property owners, April 1899   April 1899 

20 553

Swanton - Plan to show land bought by the Robin Hood Powder Company, showing adjacent and former land owners, and right-of-way, February 12 - 16, 1900   February 12, 1900 - February 16, 1900 

20 554

Swanton - Profile of village water mains in and near Fairfield Pond, December 1910   December 1910 

20 555

Swanton - William J. Barker's Camp plan in West Swanton, showing building footprints and Lake Champlain frontage, February 13, 1912   February 13, 1912 

20 556

Swanton - Survey showing property of D.G. Furman and W.G. Payne (plus location of Payne barn and house), including portions of Charcoal Creek, Missisquoi River, and Mudgett's Island, 1898   1898 

20 557

Swanton - Water main profile, showing adjacent landowners near Dunyow and Poor-House Hills, 1912   1912 

20 558

Unknown Town - Map showing portion of Hurlburt Street and the lots of Mrs. Chennette, Nelson Baker, Henry Belleview, Mrs. Countermarsh, Mrs. Bates, and Mrs. Potter, undated   undated 

23 591

Unknown Town - Profile of a culvert bridge with steel I-beam, 1918   1918 

23 592

Unknown Town - Plan made for State of Vermont vs. "Addie" Blanchard, showing cellar floor plan and Quebec-Vermont border, January 9, 1900   January 9, 1900 

23 593
Folder Map-case

Unknown Town - Survey of elevations, plus mentions of the Davis lot and the Sargent farm, undated   undated 

23 594
Folder Object

Washington - Copy of map by Thomas Bacon (circa 1785) by Chester Dickey, showing lots and owners, 1907   1907 

20 559

Washington - Plan to accompany affidavit of Dewart in case of G.W. Randall vs. George E. Moody, et al., July 12, 1910   July 12, 1910 

20 560

Waterford - Copy of proprietors' list and lot assignments (June 12, 1804), December 20, 1924   December 20, 1924 

20 561

Winhall - Plan showing land divsions, February 7, 1917   February 7, 1917 

20 562

Woodstock - Copy of early map of Woodstock (circa 1762) including portion of letter to Dewart that speaks to the history of the map, 2 sheets, March 3, 1921   March 3, 1921 

20 563

Woodbury - Plan to show survey of the E.R, Fletcher Granite Quarry, showing building footprints, adjacent land owners, and portions of Old Cabot Road, New Cabot Road, and the Hardwick and Woodbury Railroad, November 1905   November 1905 

20 564

Woodbury - Survey of property of Fletcher Granite Company, showing adjacent landowners and a portion of a highway, undated   undated 

20 565

Worcester - Copy of plan of Worcester (undated), showing lots and some owners, July 1, 1913   July 1, 1913 

20 566

Return to Table of Contents

Return to Table of Contents