Links to Scholarship
Many of the cartoons included in this collection have their origins in research findings and other more traditional scholarship undertaken at the University of Vermont between 1988 and 2020. Citations to this literature and several links to full text resources can be found at:
Primary topics of this scholarship include:
1. The inclusion of students with disabilities in general education classrooms
2. Paraprofessional Support of Students with Disabilities
3. Educational curriculum planning for students with disabilities, particularly an approach called "COACH"
4. Use of Creative Problem-Solving to facilitate inclusive education
5. Coordination and decision-making pertaining to related services and other support services, including VISTA